Friday, January 8, 2010

Georgia on my mind!

Well, we have made it back to Georgia! We packed up our stuff in a big ole U-haul drove it cross country, put all our stuff in storage, flew back to Colorado for our house closing (that didn't happen), drove our other car up to Michigan for Christmas, and then drove back down to Atlanta. Whew! That was a lot of time in the car, 60+ hours to be exact! And let me just tell you it wasn't the most fun experience being pregnant! As for our house in Colorado, we did eventually close on it. The buyers lost their loan financing 2 days before closing. Thankfully they were able to find another lender to give them a loan and were able to close 2 weeks later.

Right now we are living with my parents until we can find a house. We are anxious to find a house and get settled before baby Evelyn arrives in April! I will be working 1-2 days a week at the hospital on a neuro unit. I think this will work out well, especially after the baby arrives.

Baby Evelyn is doing well! We had a repeat ultrasound at 24 weeks because she didn't cooperate well at the first ultrasound :) Everything looked good and she was weighing in at 1 lb 12 ounces!! She is measuring about a week ahead. I can't believe that I will be 25 weeks tomorrow and that means only a short 15 weeks until she is here! I can't wait! :)

No comments: