I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Jason and I had a great time in Atlanta. It was good to see my parents and some old friends. We looked around at some houses while we were there just to get a feel for the area we would like to live in and the prices of homes. It is amazing how much cheaper houses are there compared to Colorado and how much more you can get for your money! Don't get me wrong, I like our house in Colorado but we could get an even bigger house with much more upgrades for quite a bit less! It really makes me want to move back :(
On another note, I cannot believe 2008 is almost over. It has been a very fast year! I am excited to see what 2009 has to bring! I hope everyone has a very blessed New Year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment