Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wow, it is so hard to believe that Christmas is next week! This holiday season has been very busy but very good. Jason and I enjoyed my company Christmas party and his as well. This is the first year that I have worked somewhere that actually does something for thier employees at Christmas unlike the hospital! It was very refreshing. We also baked and decorated some yummy sugar cookies yesterday. My most favorite Christmas tradition that I haved enjoyed since childhood is sleeping under the Christmas tree. Jason and I decided to carry on that tradition this year. Basically we just have yummy snacks, watch Christmas movies, and then sleep on a pallet under the tree! It may sound a little strange, but it is lots of fun and we look forward to passing the tradition on when we have children. We will be heading to Atlanta to spend Christmas with my parents on Tuesday. We hope that everyone has a joyous Christmas and blessed New Year!

No comments: